Re: [pressgang] WOW! Moffat again!

apearce@academy.net.au
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:57:35 +0900

Matt wrote:
>I'm feeling a bit nonplussed. Now I hear that some of my favourite
>bits were just padding?! And I thought that was 'character
>development'!

Hear hear! That nearly-kiss scene was one of my favourites! I guess it
just shows the guy's brilliance...his "boring fill-ins" are our delight!

To think he reads some of our posts....we are all truly honoured.
Especially given that he has to do so in the archives..!!!...where speed is
not the first word that comes to mind....

Ann