Re: [pressgang] First times -how appropriate

Lisalet@aol.com
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 19:01:22 -0400 (EDT)

they just showed A Night In today on Encore Plex, and i also thought that
this is THE episode to show!

-liisa!

<< >With all this talk about favourite episodes, I thought is was a good idea
>ask which episode you thought was the most likely to get people hooked on
>Press Gang. I ask this because one of my friends (who hasn't even SEEN
Press
>Gang) has agreed to watch one episode if I watch an episode of her
favourite
>TV show (The Simpsons). Does anyone have any ideas as to which episode I
>should show her?

 "A Night In' might be a good idea it esstablished characters and
 their relationships - Spike and Lynda, and its funny.

 Natacha >>