[pressgang] pg in oz\[4~

Jenny Wong (jenny@bizo.biz.usyd.edu.au)
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 19:05:53 +1000 (EST)

hi all,
i've very recently subscribed to this list and noticed that there are
many many australlians here. (and that the official fan club is
australian!).
anyway, sorry if this question gets asked all the time, but can anyone
tell me if/when Press Gang is going to be rerun, and on what channel?
(eg. if it's on cable or something)..
i missed several episodes, to my great dismay, and am longing to see
the entire series again!

just had another idea: is there anyone that could possibly lend me
their copy of it (or make a copy of the series for me?)

thanks one and all,
jen