Re: [pressgang] pg in oz\[4~

John Hunt (jhunt@senet.com.au)
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 22:11:59 +0930

At 19:05 7/10/97 +1000, you wrote:
>hi all,
>i've very recently subscribed to this list and noticed that there are
>many many australlians here. (and that the official fan club is
>australian!).
>anyway, sorry if this question gets asked all the time, but can anyone
>tell me if/when Press Gang is going to be rerun, and on what channel?
>(eg. if it's on cable or something)..
>i missed several episodes, to my great dismay, and am longing to see
>the entire series again!
>
>just had another idea: is there anyone that could possibly lend me
>their copy of it (or make a copy of the series for me?)
>
>thanks one and all,
>jen

I have written to and rung the ABC on several occasions asking if and when
Press Gang was going to come back on. Apparently the rights to the series
have expired and they will not been renewed. It is possible that if they
receive enough letters from Press Gang fans they will change their minds
about it.

Also as you can't buy any videos of Press Gang in Australia I was wondering
if any English person reading this could suggest where I could write to in
order to organise buying videos.

Incidently I have noticed that there are some people who don't seem to
appreciate Kenny as they ought to. Don't anyone forget that he is "The
Yummiest Man In Rock"

Emily