[pressgang] 80's style

Bandstud@aol.com
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 01:55:59 EDT

Hi all,
  Since the topic of late seems to be the "style" on Press Gang, I was
wondering why no one has mentioned Sarah's hair...towards the second half of
the show. First off, when exactly did she cut it (I still have only seen 14
randomly spaced episodes, so I just noticed that it changed)? Secondly, am I
the only one who thinks it looked a lot better long than short? Just thought
I'd add to the Press Gang fashion critique. :)