[pressgang] New PG/DW Fan Fiction Available

Murray Head (muzzahead@bigfoot.com)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 02:04:00 +0800

Hi all,

This is just to let you all know that Kevin Nauta's new Press Gang/Doctor
Who cross-over story, "LOVE AND ROCKETS", is now up on the web for your
reading pleasure. You can get there from:

http://www.omen.net.au/~muzza/Writings.html

For those of you who are new to the list, this is the third short story
Kevin has written based on characters from Press Gang and ideas from Doctor Who.

*Web Format
This time I've used frames for the story so that those of you who said you
wanted to be able to skip straight to cetai poart could do so more easily.
It also makes the whole thing work more easily. For those of you without
frames-capable browsers, a non-framed version is provided from the link above.

Murray
*Note - new address is just a redirecting service - old one still works!*
Murray Head http://www.omen.net.au/~muzza/
Webmaster: Australasian Soc. for Human Biol. http://anhb.uwa.edu.au/ASHB/
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese" G.K. Chesterton