Re: [pressgang] Lynda - Top of the charts???

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:16:16 -0400

The only thing I can offer in is that my brother renamed Secrets and Lies
to fit Kenny, calling it (you may have guessed) Secrets and Lee Ross. I
wonder what he's going to do with Dexter Fletcher in the new Mike Leigh film-
I'm hoping the title is AmbiDexterous...

--Eavan

> Hmm, could i have possibly started a fad?
>
> I wrote the Grease ending and I thought Julie's ABBA and Spice Girls
> comparisms were funny. Does anyone else have any
> joke-sort-of-funny-kinda-alternate-things-the-PG-
> characters-could-do-thingys? I'd love to hear them!
>
> Giulia, hoping to get a good laugh out of the replys... (please?????
> Be scary! Be adventurous! Be sacreligous! U know u want to.) :-)
>
> PS: After all this Press Gang sacrelige I find myself reciting the
> Kenny pledge yet again...

> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

Women treat us just as humanity treats its gods.  They worship us and are
always bothering us to do something for them.
		-- Oscar Wilde