Re: [pressgang] Lynda - Top of the charts???

Giulia Joliffe (giulia_j@yahoo.com)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 04:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

---Julie Salmon <j.salmon@student.murdoch.edu.au> wrote:

> how about a Press Gang pop-group??
>
> Could it be Kenny, Lynda, Spike ans Sarah as ABBA?
>
> Could it be Bossy Spice (Lynda), Cool Spice (Spike), Smart Spice
(Sarah),
> Sexy Spice (Julie or Sam) and as always, Nice Spice (Kenny)?
>
> And what would they call themselves? The Press Gang Gang?

> That's enough of my ranting for now
> Julie
>
> P.S. This also adds to the suggestion by someone a few weeks ago of a
> Grease-like ending to PG

Hmm, could i have possibly started a fad?

I wrote the Grease ending and I thought Julie's ABBA and Spice Girls
comparisms were funny. Does anyone else have any
joke-sort-of-funny-kinda-alternate-things-the-PG-
characters-could-do-thingys? I'd love to hear them!

  Giulia, hoping to get a good laugh out of the replys... (please?????
Be scary! Be adventurous! Be sacreligous! U know u want to.) :-)

  PS: After all this Press Gang sacrelige I find myself reciting the
Kenny pledge yet again...