[pressgang] hmmm (Head and Heart spoiler)

E Harper (u2138316@alpha400.ee.unsw.edu.au)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:56:05 +1000 (EST)

Well, I just saw Head and Heart, one of the two episodes previously not
veiwed by myself.

I think that I was a bit dissapointed, because I had paid a fair bit of
attention to postings about this episode (as I hadn't seen it) and it got
a pretty good rap. One of the things I questioned about the episode
(before veiwing) was that an old ugly man like Winters would attract a
"bright young thang", to which someone replied that it would come out in
the episode - it didn't seem to!! My favourite bit was the argument about
if the JG owed Winters anything about setting the paper up - it's pretty
similar to the postings concerning that topic! (I may get more out of the
episode when I replay my tape and watch it without my Mum's voice in my
ears).

I thought Sarah looked really good in this episode - better hair than
series 4, and I like the hat. (From previous post - yes I really hate her
alphabet shirt - I *think* she's wearing it in "The Last Word" if you
don't know what we're talking about)

As there seems to be a bit of advice about postings.. I thought I'd offer
some too. If you reply to a message, take the time to "clean up" the old
one, ie take out the PG footer, and delete irrelevant bits of the
message, it's much easier to read. Check your own messages as they come
through to see what they look like. (this is said with a smile and is not
intended to insult anyone). And yes Murray has a sense of humour.