Re: [pressgang] The way it works..a little harsh, don't you think?

Kate Kearney (nilgai@hotmail.com)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:27:03 PDT

>Crystal
>
>Here's a PG topic: How many other people also didn't like Sarah's ABC
>shirt, which she seemed to wear through Season 3. I know, a lame
>topic, but I had to come up with something :)

You realise now I have to disappear off to my tapes and find the ABC
shirt amongst all that stuff, but I'd probably end up agreeing with you.
Was it just me or did Lynda wear the exact same outfit in two of the
episodes in the last series? I think they were Head and Heart and There
are Crocodiles (not sure). If so, do they actually follow on from each
other and the rest are all in between or does Lynda just like the look?
This is following on from the clothes comment in case you hadn't
guessed. Kate