Re: [pressgang] just to tell you

Lisalet@aol.com
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:29:38 EDT

<< >her computer and saying "my God, these people are sick!"

>--Eavan

 Thanks Eavan your a really nice person.

 What a bitchy comment to make !

 We put a lot of effort into creating the stories and I'm sure both
 the Matt's put a lot of effort into their sites, who are you who do
 nothing and merely enjoy them to call them sick. Who says that the
 actors who be offened by them - they're not tabloid style exposes of
 their private lives just tributes to their work and the characters
 they were a part of creating.

 Natacha >>

In defense of Eavan, because I do believe it's about half past four in the
morning in New York right now, I think she was totally kidding, which doesn't
always travel well over typing. At least that's how I took it. :)

Anyway, I feel I ought to make this somewhat on topic. Hm... Actually, since
PLEX seems to only be running PG at one in the morning (not even officially
WAM! Kid's Sunday anymore) what series are they on, for anyone who knows, and
do you think they're gonna run it again? If they are, I'd like to try and
catch it on some fresh tapes.

And, although it's a little trivial, at work, our manager came up with a
little list of all the employee's favourite sayings, and mine was "it all
comes back to Press Gang"! All of Ben and Jerry's know every little detail
about all the key points in the show, and I am *constantly* saying, "well,
Lynda was in a very similar situation, only the guy was going to kill himself
and they didn't have a walk-in freezer to get trapped in, and this is waht
*she* did..." But I'm working on a convert at this very moment!

Okay, it's time for bed for mii, too!

G'night!

-Liisa!
<><