Re:[pressgang]The Way It Works

Prawn Cracker (prawnie_ballyk@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 05:34:14 PDT

>From: "Keira" <maia@bigpond.com>

>Murray, Do you have any sense of humour?
>
>Fine then I will Just sit here with my mouth shut.
>I thought mabe I could get a few friends here .You are just like
everone at
>school,
>You are worst than Lynda in a bad mood
>
>Upset
>Keira:...(
>(12)

  Hi people,
                 Hmmm...seems to be a little unrest around here :o)
Keira, don't be so harsh on Murray... i think we're all pretty much nice
ppl - once you get to know us...so as much as we love anyone new
(hell...i'm hardly qualified to say anything...i've only been here a
couple of months...) Murray did bring up a few good points - you'll get
to know the regulars...especially when the new demography list comes
out.
  Yvette, who apologises for being quiet lately but has been sleeping
and playing her guitar a lot.
  My guitar's name is Spike...does that count as being named after a
character?? *grin*
  Oh yea - Keira - I'm in high school...so you're not alone :o)

**I suppose there's one thing you can say about Den: he makes an
effective shield. I mean what can you say? He's big. He's there. He's
got a lot of hair coming out of both nostrils. That's about it really**
  --Catherine Jinks *Pagan In Exile*--