[pressgang] Real Life PG Crossover

christopher nolan (cnolan@labyrinth.net.au)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:13:34 +1000

Hi all

This is a little story that happend to me that i thought all you might find
ammusing or you will just start worring about my sanity. (don't worry
everyone i know does)

Here it goes.
Friday afternoon i had to go shopping with my mother for my 21st Birthday
Present. We finaly compermised and decided on a watch. So it was brought for
me. (BTW it talks to my computer which is not strange for me to find it as i
love technology.)

So i came home and watched Press Gang. Now it was more than quietly amusing
that the episdoe the ABC showed was Head and Heart. The episode where it was
Spikes brithday and Lynda gets him a watch.

So i just had to laugh at that.
So right now you all think i am stranger that Colin or mildly amused.

Bye
Chris