Re: [pressgang] other websites

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 16:07:01 +0000

>I was wondering if there is any other websites besides
>http://www.pressgang.yoyo.org
>or any of the actors or actress website.

Press Gang - not really but the place to start is probably

http://us.imdb.com/M/title-exact?%22Press%20Gang%22%20(1989)
 from there you can find links to pages for some of the actors - well
only really Gabrelle Anwar (Sam Black ) and Julia Sawalha (Lynda Day)
- who have quite a few. But you can also find out about what esle
they have been besides Press Gang, which in some cases can tell you
more about the actor than the very infrequently updated sites they
have (esp the Unoffical Julia Sawalha site which is over a year out
of date)

Natacha

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01BDB253.F3F21440