Re: [pressgang] Six Degrees of Press Gang

Lisalet@aol.com
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 04:33:46 EDT

<< > It is the same lady -- Linda Day used to be Linda Day George. She and
> Christopher George divorced in the 80's I think. >>
>
>Nope nope nope! Lynda Day George (sometimes credited as "Lynda Day") and
 Linda
>Day are two totally different people, according to the IMDB. Lynda Day did
>lot of work with Mission: Impossible, and was only and actress. Linda Day
 was
>merely a director. There you go. So one person has the real name, and the
>other was pretty darn close!

 Nope, disagree. I once took a master class from her in college. Same lady,
 pretty blond from MI. We had a fabulous weekend, stayed up the entire time
 talking and working on scenes. I would love to repeat that workshop!! She
 hasn't acted in years... >>

Okay, then, what's the deal with L*I*nda and L*Y*nda? Can anyone clear this
up? There are two distinctly different bios on the IMDB for these two people.
It even mentions under Lynda Day George's profile that she's sometimes
credited as Lynda Day. But nothing about Linda Day. Hmm...

-Liisa!
<><