Re: [pressgang] Six Degrees of Press Gang

sbaskett (sbaskett@netlink.com.au)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:57:10 +1000

Lisalet@aol.com wrote:

> Everyone surely has some vague notion about the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon (hi
> to Crystal and Murray!) and that everyone is within six steps of Kevin Bacon
> for the most part, but has anyone thought of the Six Degrees of Press Gang?

        This one is not really a six degrees, more of a same name thing: The
woman who did hair on PG (or it could have been make-up but I'm pretty
sure it was hair) is called Stephanie Kaye....a name shared by a
character from Degrassi Junior High. (best remembered for her classic
campaign slogan/strategy for the class president election - "All the
way with Stephanie Kaye". Yes, she won :) )
        Stash, taking the opportunity to hum "It's A Small World" (more trivial
trivia - The It's A Small World ride at Disneyland doesn't include an
Iraqi doll. This won't be news to Aussie mailers who are Race Around The
World fans.)