Re: [pressgang] Six Degrees of Press Gang

Krystal Royale (martianwax@yahoo.com)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 22:13:18 -0700 (PDT)

---Lisalet@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Everyone surely has some vague notion about the Six Degrees of Kevin
Bacon (hi
> to Crystal and Murray!) and that everyone is within six steps of
Kevin Bacon
> for the most part, but has anyone thought of the Six Degrees of
Press Gang?

Hi Liisa

Well this has not come up on the list to my knowledge, but after
Murray got me hooked on the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon website (grrr
Murray) I started playing another link from that site that allows you
to input two names of any actors. Of course, I had to try all the PG
actors with stars like Mel Gibson, and Jamie Lee Curtis. Most people
only had a link of four, which is small. I don't have the link address
anymore, but you can get to it through the Kevin Bacon oracle site
which is either down at the moment or I don't have the right address.
I think Murray does, so I guess this is a call to Murray to send us
all the site address so we can waste lots of time linking our PG faves
to our fave actors. :)

It doesn't do things like who is married to who though or names of
people sorry.

Oh, and the name of one of the producers on that old show "Gimme A
Break" was named Linda Day :) (If her name had a Y I might have fainted)

Crystal "who would give you her signature if she could (and not just
cause she likes publicity :) )" Arroyo

> -Liisa!
> <><
>
> --