Re: [pressgang] thanks

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:25:25 -0400

If it came in on cable, then I wouldn't have to go through the expense of
the dish :) Does it come in on cable??? I've always wanted to know if my
friends would be able to watch it...

--Eavan

On Mon, Jul 13, 1998 at 05:55:44PM -0400, Bandstud@aol.com wrote:
> To Eavan - (and all else interested i guess)
> Do you get the WAM channel on your everyday basic-type cable, or do you have
> a satellite dish?
>
> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

Someone did a study of the three most-often-heard phrases in New York
City.  One is "Hey, taxi."  Two is, "What train do I take to get to
Bloomingdale's?"  And three is, "Don't worry.  It's just a flesh wound."
		-- David Letterman