Re: [pressgang] Kate from writing to graphics. What is the story.

Krystal Royale (martianwax@yahoo.com)
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:06:36 -0700 (PDT)

---christopher nolan <cnolan@labyrinth.net.au> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Sorry i have not spoken for a while been busy and have not had
anything to
> say. But now i do.
>
> I started thinking about this a while back . Kate went from a writer
to the
> head of the graphics department. Now was this a promotion or change of
> direction for her. I personaly found it slightly strange to have her
go from
> a promissing writing career.

Well, she did say she didn't know what she was doing when she started
so she nust have learned more asshe went. Also, that is no more
strange than a girl who ran Graphics and couldn't even spell ping
right (Julie) becoming an assistant editor.

> bye
> chris

Crystal
==