[pressgang] Kate from writing to graphics. What is the story.

christopher nolan (cnolan@labyrinth.net.au)
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 23:43:35 +1000

Hi all

Sorry i have not spoken for a while been busy and have not had anything to
say. But now i do.

I started thinking about this a while back . Kate went from a writer to the
head of the graphics department. Now was this a promotion or change of
direction for her. I personaly found it slightly strange to have her go from
a promissing writing career.

Just thought i would ask you all what you thought.
bye
chris