[pressgang] Holiday news bulletin

Kevin Nauta (prydonia@accn.org)
Sun, 05 Jul 1998 06:29:36 -0400

Greetings to all!

It is the day after Independence Day here in the U.S., so the Americans
in the audience may be a little sleepy if they stayed up late shooting
off fireworks--or if they have neighbors who did so and kept us honest
and decent folk awake with their hooliganism. Anyway, the country
that brought the world Spike Thomson is another year older and as a good
patriotic American, it is my duty to blow my horn and wave the flag and

For those who are interested, the follow-up to THE LONG WAY HOME is not
far from being finished on the writing end. The editors and I are still
working on some things (Fix this or I burn your house down kinds of
stuff) and hopefully something will be up in another month, time
permitting. The new story will be called LOVE AND ROCKETS. Stay tuned
for further developments.

Kevin Nauta