Re: [pressgang] Kenny's lyrics, third attempt...or is it fourth

Priscilla K (prizzie@hotmail.com)
Sun, 05 Jul 1998 15:24:37 WST

Ok here we go, here is my attempt at the lyrics of this song, not really
sure about them thought but i guess that makes me no different from
anybody else here...

(no idea of the first line)
And my feet don't leave the ground
Something keeps me in this forsaken place
It's like a sense of loss that may be one day found

Oh every night I stay up late
And I watch that night TV
And breakfast tele wakes me up
Is this all that's left for me