Re: [pressgang] A post from Steven Moffat

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:47:10 +0000

> The doors, incidentally, swung whatever way
> suited for the shot and therefore changed all the time.

Well I was right about something.

> Yes, it should have been mentioned in
> Love and War but it would have been confusing for anyone without a detailed
> recollection of A Night In (practically everybody). Yes, this was an example
> of me changing my mind but it wasn't because I just forgot - honest, I'm not
> that careless.

Yes we have to keep reminding ourselves that while we know every
episode backward other meer mortal do not.

 By the way on the suject of trivia - did anyone notice that in TAC when
 Spike and Lynda are having their argument in the disgusion room.
 Spike wants Lynda to write about Drug abuse Lynda responds by saying
it would encourage people to use and she makes some coment about their
 next headline being ' Why it's dangerous to jump off high buildings"
- the story they almost wrote in 'How to Make a Killing'.

Actually the drug abuse and jumping of high buldings combined are
the story they nearly wrote in "How to Make a Killing". Rather than
exposing the shops that sold the glue. I never thought of that before
Press Gange really was a great series !!

Natacha