Re: [pressgang] Press Gang Quotes!

Adrian Knights (aknights@enternet.com.au)
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 16:51:08 +1000

i love "The Date" when Spike says to Lynda "No wonder you don't make
friends" and Lynda says "I do so make friends"- Spike neatly says "into
what???"
i also love the insults Lynda throws eg in the episode where "Tuesday's
Cancelled" and the team are discussing David's suicide and Lynda refers to
Spike as "brain donor at the end of the table there"....

> Subject: Re: [pressgang] Press Gang Quotes!
> Date: Friday, October 24, 1997 5:48 PM
>
> Eric Praline wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Rachele Willams wrote:
> >
> > > Hello, I'm new to this list and was wondering if you could be so kind
as to
> > > email me a list of your favourite quotes. I would be most grateful.
Thankyou.
> > > Thankyou Rachele
> >
> > I love the quote that Lynda gives on "Crazy Stuff", when she says
> > "Actually, I don't feel like taking advice from a man who spends half
his
> > time behind a couch with his arm up an artificial cat!" and then Cool
Cat
> > looks down behind him, in a really surprised manner, and says "Oh.
Right."

"pressgang-request@lists.yoyo.org"