Re: [pressgang] Just Help Out!!

Matt Saunders (matts@yoyo.org)
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 13:13:05 +0100

On Oct 18, John Hunt wrote:
> >Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:57:59 +0930
> >To: jhunt@senet.com.au
> >From: arlene matheson <matheson@senet.com.au>
> >Subject: Just Help Out!!

OK, stop right there.

(a) On past form this is probably a hoax or a scam.
(b) This is a PG mailing list.
(c) If it isn't a scam or a hoax this is the wrong place for it.

By all means pass this around your friends and colleagues but I don't
really want to see this stuff on a public list, least of all mine.

Matt.

--
  M a t t   S a u n d e r s
  http://www.yoyo.org/