Re: [pressgang] Frustrations of a PLEX watcher

Lisalet@aol.com
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 03:01:14 -0400 (EDT)

after i happily watched PG i discovered that A Night In, my token episode,
had been accidentally taped on my sister's Days of Our Lives tape! ah! and i
really was cheesed off when i missed the second half of How to Make a
Killing... i still haven't seen the rest, but i did get the second half of
Something Terrible, which left me really confused. does anyone know how us
Yanks who are blessed/cursed with PG on PLEX can get a copy of the whole
series to spare us the pain and agony of this crazy channel?

-liisa!

<< It figures...I got home late last night to discover that there had been a
 power failure during the past week so it hadn't taped during the day and
 I'd missed the last showing.

 I have, however, now seen the first and third episodes of the first series
 and am now willing to admit that this is a teen series. The other
 episodes I'd seen (fifth series) seemed out of place compared to the other
 shows on the channel.

 FRUSTRATIONS of a PLEX watcher:
 Imagine watching the series in this order. This list starts where I came
 in and goes down the columns. The star indicates next week's episode. I
 hope none of the two-parters are cliff-hangers.

 5th series | 5th series

 Head and Heart | Friendly Fire
 A Quarter to Midnight | Food Love and Insecurity
 Windfall | There are Crocodiles

 1st series | 1st series

 Page One | Photo Finish
 One Easy Lesson | Deadline
 (A Night In) | Interface
 *How to Make a Killing (part 1) | How to Make a Killing (part 2)
 Both Sides of the Paper | Money Love and Birdseed
 Monday-Tuesday | Shouldn't I Be Taller

 2nd series | 2nd series

 Breakfast at Czars | Picking Up the Pieces
 Going Back to Jasper Street | The Week and Pizza
 Love and the Junior Gazette | At Last a Dragon
 Something Terrible (part 1) | Something Terrible (part 2)
 Friends Like These | The Rest of My Life
 Yesterday's News | Rock Solid
 The Big Finish |
                                 | 3rd series
 3rd series |
                                 | The Big Hello
 Killer on the Line | Chance is a Fine Thing
 The Last Word (part 1) | The Last Word (part 2)
 Holding On |
                                 | 4th series
 4th series |
                                 | Bad News
 UneXpected | She's Got it Taped
 Love & War | In the Picture
 Day Dreams |

 (next column) |

 Hilary L. Hertzoff Nothing cures homesickness
 Mamaroneck Public Library quicker than an unexplored
 Mamaroneck, NY tower. - Nancy Willard
 hhertzof@wlsmail.wls.lib.ny.us
 h.hertzoff@genie.geis.com >>