Re: [pressgang] Frustrations of a PLEX watcher

Kevin Nauta (prydonia@accn.org)
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 05:39:06 -0400

Lisalet@aol.com wrote:

> after i happily watched PG i discovered that A Night In, my token episode,
> had been accidentally taped on my sister's Days of Our Lives tape! ah! and i
> really was cheesed off when i missed the second half of How to Make a
> Killing... i still haven't seen the rest, but i did get the second half of
> Something Terrible, which left me really confused. does anyone know how us
> Yanks who are blessed/cursed with PG on PLEX can get a copy of the whole
> series to spare us the pain and agony of this crazy channel?
>
> -liisa!

Kevin replies.......Well, you could go get a satellite dish like I did. Then you
can get the real Encore channel (not the preview PLEX one) and get the Saturday
episodes you don't see on the Sunday only PLEX. Not the answer you were hoping
to hear, I'll bet, but its the best I can offer.

Kevin Nauta, sans HTML
prydonia@accn.org