Re: [pressgang] Collected Musings (Part One)

Widya Santoso (widya@macquarie.matra.com.au)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:01:35 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Murray Head wrote:

> >>My question is who had the worse luck with women Colin or Kenny
> >I'd say Colin but thats only because he had some real disasters.
> >Judy Wellman.
> I was going to just write "Yeah, but look who got the girl" after this, but
> then it occured to me that we hadn't heard a thing about Jenny after series
> 4. It hadn't really consciously occured to me until now.

Ah, yes, but once he knew what sort of girl she was, he didn't want
anything to do with her; unfortunately, she did! I guess she didn't take
rejection too kindly ?:-) I think he would have left her in a restaurant
whilst he climbed out the window of the mens' and made his getaway!

Widya Santoso widya@macquarie.matra.com.au +61 2 6288 0405
"This here's the wattle/The emblem of our land
 You can stick it in a bottle,/Or hold it in your hand. Amen"
 The Australian National Anthem, arr. Monty Python
-- Unit 3/12 Araluen Street, FISHER ACT 2611, AUSTRALIA --