[pressgang] Pressgang:first Times.

Bartlett (bartlett@cbl.com.au)
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:58:32 +1100

Seeing that everyone else has confessed abou their "first time" I
suppose it's my turn to share. I had watched the show sparadically (wow
clueless quote!) since it started on the abc, and I had a vague idea of
the storylines.... ie the spike/lynda thing. But the momentof truth
arrived when I swithced over during neighbours, (Ok, Ok, but I was 11)
and caught the last part of Monday Tuesday.....I was hooked.

Just curious, when I was younger, (ie 9 or 10) I used to really hate One
Easy lesson, because they were so mean to the poor teacher....ah
probably just my sensitivity. (or it could be that I'd been watching the
comic strip presents and the young ones since I was six and seeing Ade
Edmondson in a normal role was a little hard to take?)

Over and Out,
MEL.