Re 2): [pressgang] pg in oz\[4~

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 06:27:38 +0000

>I have written to and rung the ABC on several occasions asking if and when
>Press Gang was going to come back on. Apparently the rights to the series
>have expired and they will not been renewed. It is possible that if they
>receive enough letters from Press Gang fans they will change their minds
>about it.

wait a minute it is worth the while of a comercial station to buy the
rights to rescreen black and white episodes of I Dream of Jeanne and
Bewitched but Press Gang is not worth renewing the rights to?????
Considering some of the junk shown for teenages and kids
(Rockos Modern World) why not stick to something good.

Natacha