[pressgang] hi I'm back

erik (Erik.Gander@stud.uni-hannover.de)
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:19:40 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi everybody

I'm back...

right in the beginning two questions

one
is there a digest version yet?

two
in May (was that really that long ago?) I suggested a Press Gang
convention, preferably somewhere far away from the UK, like
in Australia, to get a hold of the "There Are Crocodiles Director's
Cut" tape. Soon everybody was excitedly talking about the convention,
looking for a place to do it and guests to invite, and the original
intention ("how to get a longer crocodile") seemed to be forgotten.
I had to unsubscribe as I couldn't handle the load of mail, so
now I have to ask: what happened?

I think that's enough for my first mail
cheers
:-)
erik

 Erik.Gander@stud.uni-hannover.de | http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~gander/

            F**K THE MILLENNIUM!!! WE WANT IT NOW !!!