Re: [pressgang] Great moments in Kenny history

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 16:26:10 +0000

>Not bad for somebody who, at the beginning of season one, had never been
>on a date with a girl.

Kenny had never asked a girl out on a date before season one. Lynda
asked for him - she told the girl he was dying. I seem to remember
she cried all thought the date.

>By the way, I may be the only one out there who discovered Press Gang
>was cool not because of the Spike-Lynda romantic sparks, but those of
>Kenny & Jenny Elliot in How to Make a Killing. That was my first PG
>episode, and I've been hooked since. (Though Spike & Lynda ARE much
>more fun.....)

It is certainly one of my favourate episodes. However I think I got
hooked on "The Last Word", the clown mask, Lynda and Spikes flirting
at the begining etc.

Natacha

>Kevin Nauta, not-so-cool-as-Spike-is American
prydonia@accn.org

  T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T