Re: [pressgang] Great moments in Kenny history

Kryten 2X4B 523P (ryouga@iinet.net.au)
Thu, 09 Oct 1997 13:36:27 +0800

At 10:20 09/10/97 +0900, you wrote:
>Kevin wrote:
>>By the way, I may be the only one out there who discovered Press Gang
>>was cool not because of the Spike-Lynda romantic sparks, but those of
>>Kenny & Jenny Elliot in How to Make a Killing. That was my first PG
>>episode, and I've been hooked since. (Though Spike & Lynda ARE much
>>more fun.....)
>
>No, you're not the only one, Kevin...That was my first episode too!

My first episode was Something Terrible part two. I was hooked at the fact
thet a childrens TV show covered an "evil" subject and did it with
beautiful taste (although I was realy pissed off the last time part one was
shown on the ABC, they started the episode with a warning message that this
episode covers the topic of child molesing (which only became apparent at
the very end of the episode)).

So to start with (when I first started watching the series) I had the
impression that Colin was the main character (althoug it didn't take long
to find out the truth).

My question is who had the worse luck with women Colin or Kenny

Kryten 2X4B 523P ryouga@iinet.net.au
What I didn't expect is to be patronised by a domestic
animal that has somehow acquired the power of speech!
Are you talking about my cat?
No. Lynda Day (Bad News)