Re: [pressgang] Kenny and Lynda...totally on topic

apearce@academy.net.au
Mon, 06 Oct 1997 23:48:37 +0900

Kate Bellgard wrote:

>But you did bring up a point, Kenny didn't know
>about Armstrong dumping Lynda till Spike told him, and as you said he did
>seem pleased about it...but if Moffat had already worked out their
>long-standing friendship it would have more sense for Kenny to have known
>anyway...surely going by their relationship we later see she'd have told
>him before Sara don't ya think?

C'mon, Sarah had more experience of being dumped than Kenny did. And
besides, any friendship (any relationship for that matter) with Lynda always
has to be on her terms. You can't judge her behaviour by ordinary standards.

Ann