Re: [pressgang] Kenny and Lynda...totally on topic

Kevin Nauta (prydonia@accn.org)
Mon, 06 Oct 1997 06:15:11 -0400

Constance Lever-Tracy wrote:

> What about Jenny Elliot and 'wrong number' ? As for Sam I thought he was
> aware of her she just (and I think this is a quote) "Your just not trying hard
> enought" If he did have a crush on Lynda wouldn't that put you off
> women. I mean you'd start wondering if you needed psycatric help to
> deal with this masocistic streek. Spike had an excuse he wanted to be
> like his parents. But Kenny was an all round Mr Nice Guy how had
> trouble standing up to Lynda.

Kevin responds:Part of the fun of Rock Solid is to watch the responses to Kenny
change now that he
might become a rock star. Let's face it, it isn't Colin's magnetism that clinches
the deal, now is it? Unless you are a conspiracy theorist and think Colin paid
Lynda, Sam, and Sarah to start flirting mercilessly with Kenny, Kenny seems to
like the idea that he might suddenly have a route to being a ladies man after
all. I wonder if the quote above came from The Week and Pizza, where Sam turns on
the charm to get Kenny to fire Clare for her? Kenny seemed to like that one, too.

Kevin Nauta
prydonia@accn.org