Re: [pressgang] Kenny and Lynda...totally on topic

Kate Bellgard (bonbell@atrax.net.au)
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 17:10:58 +1000

> >I must admit I love the way we later learn of their long friendship, I'm
> >just not sure that it was something Steven Moffat had thought of in the
> >first scripts.
>
> Possibly not but it does seem to be a series with strong continuity.

 true there is a strong sense of continuity but its also a series where the
characters "grew" and changed never remaining static...though the changes
were also in character. But you did bring up a point, Kenny didn't know
about Armstrong dumping Lynda till Spike told him, and as you said he did
seem pleased about it...but if Moffat had already worked out their
long-standing friendship it would have more sense for Kenny to have known
anyway...surely going by their relationship we later see she'd have told
him before Sara don't ya think?