Re: [pressgang] Some kind of bliss ....(sorry a bit off topic)

Kate Bellgard (bonbell@atrax.net.au)
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 03:49:26 +1000

> I think Dexter looked fit in that video, the video is supposed to be a
> Tarantino type True Romance type video, so DExter would have had to look

> dirty and ragged. At first though i thought it was James Dean Bradfield
> from the Manic Street Preachers (who wrote the song for her) as you can't

> see his face close up in the first shot.

Two very beautiful guys...but hard to confuse them. One thing about the
song I find a little funny is that its being heralded as a new step because
of the James Dean Bradfield link. He is admittedly a wonderful singer from
an amazingly powerful band (couldn't guess I was a fan could ya? : ) but he
isn't the lyricist with the band...maybe Kyles didn't realize...though they
had wanted her own the first album to sing with them on "Little Baby
Nothing" (Traci Lords did it instead)

Ooops thats actually very off topic. Sorry to all those I just annoyed.

> Dexter would make a wicked Mick Jagger, hes definatly got the cockney
> accent for it, and the cockiness!!

Indeed lets hope it gets made.