Re: [pressgang] Some kind of bliss ....

Geoff Crisp (fe55@dial.pipex.com)
Sat, 04 Oct 1997 16:22:15 +0000

Kate Bellgard wrote:

> > Okay, I finally saw the video clip for Some Kind of Bliss this morning.
> > Two things, firstly did anyone else notice that Dexter's eyes looked
> > green -
>
> colored contacts...but the blue was sweeter
>
> he always had blue eyes on PG? 2) In one very quick shot I
> > thought he looked a lot like Harry Connick Junior in the film Copycat,
> > anyone else think so ?
>
> Always thought so actually...by the way I'm sure it was just a joke but a
> friend in the U.K. swears its true that they're making a Rolling Stones
> bio-pic in which Dex will play....(take a guess) Can anyone confirm or
> deny?
>
> > That said, Dexter "Dress Better" and please shave.
>
> He was playing a character, apparently you have to be hairy and grungy to
> be a Kylie guy...anyway I kinda liked it...but then thats just my $0.02
> I think Dexter looked fit in that video, the video is supposed to be a
Tarantino type True Romance type video, so DExter would have had to look
dirty and ragged. At first though i thought it was James Dean Bradfield
from the Manic Street Preachers (who wrote the song for her) as you can't
see his face close up in the first shot.

Dexter would make a wicked Mick Jagger, hes definatly got the cockney
accent for it, and the cockiness!!

As for the song, well, its disapearing without a trace over here.
Grunge Kylie dosn't rilly suit. Maybe she should go underground,..:)

Emma

U.K