Re: [pressgang] Best dialogue contender

Lisalet@aol.com
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 01:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

<< Also does anyone know whether the ABC is planning to rerun the whole
series
 in the near future? I need that episode. My collection is incomplete. Also
 some episodes I taped years ago and due to the amount of viewing they get
 are very worn. Why doesn't the ABC just release them on video, they stand
 to make a hell of a lot of money out of people like me!!! >>

i don't know if this would help you any, but in the U.S. they're showing
repeats on an obscure little channel called Encore Plex on sundays. if you
have some really super satellite access, maybe you might be able to get the
missing episode. one problem: they show them out of order, and repeat the
same ones often, so i don't know how long it would take to get the one you're
looking for. has anyone else heard of this channel?

-liisa!