Re: [pressgang] The Clothes Thing cont....

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:49:24 -0400

> > I was wondering if someone would bring that up - I mean we're all
> > sitting here criticising their (collective) dress sense but seeing as I
> > only watched the shows as repeats several years after they were made
> > surely they wre more in style with their time?? or no??
>
> I always thought Lynda had a very 80's style of dressing, the skirts in
> particular. And the leggings.

Lynda wore leggings? Why don't I remember this? For PG in general though, I
keep on reminding myself that the show was late 80's generally, so I can't be
too surprised at Spike's outfits... Tiddler on the other hand, there's just
no excuse for. Is it just me, or is the best (well, at least funniest) Spike
outfit the American football one in TAC? Every time I see him in that get up,
I crack up. It absolutely kills me just to think about it :) Fashion wise
(besides those darned sneakers) I'd say Spike looked his best in Day Dreams,
the getup he wears at the last scene. Personally, I think the best dressed
person on the show was Kenny, but then I could just be thinking of how great
he looks on clothes :)

--Eavan

> -Nic
>

> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

There's something the technicians need to learn from the artists.
If it isn't aesthetically pleasing, it's probably wrong.