RE: [pressgang] Perthians

Chris (nebine@mindspring.com)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 06:05:11 -0400

Are they getting ready to show Faith in Australia? The third series? If so,
could someone please tape the first episode of series 3 for me? My friend in
London taped all of season 3 for me, but he lost that episode!

I'll gladly either trade you something I have in return or reimburse your
costs. I have a lot of Julia Sawalha stuff on tape in the PAL (UK/Australia)
format. I get the tapes converted to NTSC, but keep the PAL originals my
friend sends me.

Thanks,

Chris