Re: [pressgang] The Clothes Thing cont....

Letts (meletts@surf.net.au)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 18:15:43 +1000

howdy,

>My theory was that Spike had somthing to do with Lynda's change in
>style - possibly going shoping whith her. (Hint to Kevin about
>possible funny scene for latests story : ) )

       What? Spike? Skin tight jeans and sneakers? Hey, he's a cool guy
but not because of the clothes...the leather jacket is right in theory
but....
      Early Collin, with his longer hair, jackets with converse and Hawaiin
shirts....now THAT is cool and GOOd fashion sense. Plus I want one of
those 'Yummy' Kenny t-shirts...
          Kirsty!