[pressgang] Scraping the bottom of the barrel here...

Miss Parker (magenta@ozemail.com.au)
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 22:21:59 +1000 (EST)

Here's my pathetic PG coincidence for the week. I found out yesterday that
working at our university library is a guy named Paul Reynolds.

Well, I was excited at the time... must've been really bored with work! ;-)

Claire

"Do I *look* like I drive a minivan?"
"Only eight bucks a slice!"
Timbos unite! http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/hills/7387