Re: [pressgang] just to tell you

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 02:23:05 -0400

> > Just so as you guys know, Kevin's stories have now been linked to the
> > Press Gang site on the imdb under "Press Gang Fan Fiction". You can also
> > find the Press Gang page, and Matt's episode guide (wherein you'll find
> > the PG chronology). For those who don't know, the imdb is the Internet Movie
> > DataBase. You can access the site by (shock!) www.imdb.com and just follow
> > the arrows to the searches and to Press Gang. Easy as pie :)
> >
> > --Eavan
>
> Kevin replies:
>
> What an incredible surprise. Me? In the IMDb? I am truly honored, and I'm
> very glad to see Matthew getting a link as well.

Just think, now that you guys are on the imdb, any member of the cast of PG
can see what you guys have done, reading the episode guide, noting the
chronology, then seeing their characters off in some distant future, getting
up to all kinds of mischief. Just imagine Julia Sawalha sitting in front of
her computer and saying "my God, these people are sick!"

--Eavan

> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

Hoping to goodness is not theologically sound. - Peanuts