Re: [pressgang] Six Degrees of Press Gang

Laura Nunn (Laura@salmo.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:47:25 +0100

In message <19980718071732.20959.rocketmail@send1b.yahoomail.com>,
Giulia Joliffe <giulia_j@yahoo.com> writes

>> Anyway, what I wanted to know was, how many people on the
>list have
>> the same name (first or last) of a PG character? Like Julie!
>>
>> Julie
>

>Giulia. Like Julia. Almost Julie. Does that count!?
>
> Giulia, knowing that it doesn't count but it was worth a try.

Laura. As in Sophie and. Hopefully I'm not quite as annoying. Or as
good as hairdressing.....

Anyone else?

--
Laura