Re: [pressgang] other websites

Kevin Nauta (prydonia@accn.org)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 18:19:40 -0400

Matthew J Newton wrote:

> At 13:57 18/07/98 +1000, you wrote:
> >I was wondering if there is any other websites besides
> >http://www.pressgang.yoyo.org
> >or any of the actors or actress website.
>
> There's my PG guide at
> http://www.mjnewton.demon.co.uk/tv/pgmain.htm
>
> This features my episode guide, chronology plus links to some other PG
> related sites.
>
> Regards, Matthew.
> Matthew J Newton, Dorchester, Dorset, UK.

Kevin replies:

I'm going to take a quick chance here to recommend Matt's site, especially
to those of you who don't have a copy of Jim Sangster's Programme Guide
and want to learn about the series' episodes and chronology. A very
good companion to Adrian Petford's guide on our own web site, and one I've
referred to on occasion myself.

Kevin