[pressgang] Demography Request

Murray Head (muzzahead@bigfoot.com)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 22:18:52 +0800

Hi all,

Just a quick request for those of you sending me demography details. Please
make sure you send your details to me personally at muzzahead@bigfoot.com
and not to the list as:

a) It's easy for me to mis-file demography details sent this way (and thus
not include them) as they have [pressgang] headers.
b) You don't have any details kept private, as they've all gone to the list
already. :) (Of course what you want to tell the list is up to you, but if
you want to introduce yourself there are better ways to do it. After all,
not even Lynda makes friends by questionnaire :) )

Thanks you,
Murray
*Note - new address is just a redirecting service - old one still works!*
Murray Head http://www.omen.net.au/~muzza/
Webmaster: Australasian Soc. for Human Biol. http://anhb.uwa.edu.au/ASHB/
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese" G.K. Chesterton