[pressgang] Did I miss "Picking Up the Pieces"?

sbaskett (sbaskett@netlink.com.au)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 20:52:21 +1000

Hi all. A question for Australians with pay tv...
        I managed to catch PG on foxtel tonight and the episode was "Going Back
to Jasper St". Are they showing them exactly in the right order (barring
the ones they've skipped because of adult content)? I was really hoping
to see Picking Up the Pieces as it's the only one missing in my
collection and I've only seen it twice. If they're running them properly
it means I've missed it. Anyone know?
        Thanks, Stash