Re: [pressgang] Kenny in the 3rd Season

GeoffRose@aol.com
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 14:01:42 EDT

Crystal -

Very good point about Kenny's loss of color and apparent fatigue maybe having
to do with his close call with death in "The Last Word" Part I and II. After
reflecting, I now think that the Kenny's rather sickly palor having to due
more with the superior dramatic abilities of Lee Ross than with actual
illness.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question.

Your Press Gang Friend,

Geoff