Re: [pressgang] Quiz and Question?

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 01:03:26 -0400

On Wed, Jul 08, 1998 at 08:12:48PM +0000, Marti Siple wrote:
> Anyone know what one of the first movies Dexter Fletcher was in, and it's
> title ??
> I'm not asking because I want to know, I just happen to have seen him by
> chance when I rented the movie. I wanted to see if anybody else knows.!
>
> CLUES; He was about 6 or 7 years old, and his part in the movie only
> lasted around 5 min.

Was it five minutes? It seemed so much shorter... the movie was Bugsy Malone
(1976), he was 10, and his character was named "Babyface." I was surprised
he could fake the American accent even at that age.

--Eavan

> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

The sooner you make your first 5000 mistakes, the sooner you will be
able to correct them.
		-- Nicolaides